We are delaying the opening of our RV park until May 21 (different from our originally scheduled May 1 opening) due to COVID-19. As you know, this situation changes daily and our opening date will change accordingly. Please keep checking back for updates.
If you need to cancel your 2020 reservation due to potential travel restrictions, we will refund your deposit minus a 20% admin fee, as per our cancellation policy. We are waiving the requirement of 30 days notice because these times are so uncertain. If you are able to re-book late in 2020 we will apply the 20% admin fee to your new reservation.
PLEASE NOTE: This DOES NOT apply to Annual Moorage. See Section 37 and 38 of your annual moorage contract.
We hope to see you soon! We are all in this together. Email if you have any questions or concerns.